Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41111 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,462TL (10,853 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)