Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31003 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,697TL (8,701 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)