Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49437 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 51% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,937TL (7,964 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)