Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.236 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,400TL (R$ 3,561) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)