Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,633TL (R$ 2,252) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (33 minutes ago)