Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,606TL (R$ 3,206) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (41 minutes ago)