Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,389TL (€1,620) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)