Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,250TL (€5,511) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)