Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 111% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,538TL (€1,579) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)