Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 114% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,210TL (Bs 104,737,590) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)