Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36091 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 163% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 197,597TL (Bs 547,496) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)