Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36802 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 240% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,243TL (Bs 33,267) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)