Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22036 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,660TL (ARS $16,607) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)