Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,740TL (COL$3,219,687) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)