Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,818TL (COL$3,057,653) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)