Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,595TL (COL$2,440,051) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)