Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06914 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,295TL (₨47,654) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)