Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,989TL (R$ 2,723) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)