Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.454 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 127% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,578TL (Dinar 528) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)