Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.181 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 83% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,764TL (Dinar 664) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (33 minutes ago)