Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 644 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.227 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 163% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,138TL (Dinar 572) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)