Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 690 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.618 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 184% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,526TL (Dinar 513) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)