Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.062 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,172TL (Dinar 514) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)