Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.819 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 100% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,613TL (Dinar 519) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)