Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.468 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,479TL (Dinar 2,585) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)