Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.396 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 88% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,004TL (Dinar 578) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)