Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.985 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,947TL (Dinar 2,098) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)