Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,433TL (Rp 10,330,468) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)