Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 221% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,357TL (€1,522) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)