Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42903 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,907TL (16,099 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)