Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03389 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,179TL (Shilling123,314) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)