Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03407 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,902TL (Shilling114,514) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (about 1 hour ago)