Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25484 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 74% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,438TL (25,262 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)