Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23336 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,701TL (101,564 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (41 minutes ago)