Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12331 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,939TL ($U31,940) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)