Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13258 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,333TL ($U25,138) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)