Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,954TL in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)