Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,251TL in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)