Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,585TL (€4,561) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)