Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,085TL (€1,403) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)