Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,219TL (€1,042) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)