Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.038 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,105TL (1,033 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)