Cost of living comparison between Maladzyechna, Belarus and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,928TL (12,537,892 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (about 1 hour ago)