Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 138% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,140TL (6,397,074 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (33 minutes ago)