Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00599 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,702TL (1,118,916 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)