Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00556 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,168TL (3,985,051 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)