Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00699 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 109% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,648TL (808,498 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (34 minutes ago)