Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00590 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 145% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,567TL (5,179,005 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (34 minutes ago)