Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,487TL (1,029,247 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)