Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00836 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 131% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,146TL (854,340 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)