Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 532TL (Rp 1,948,388) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)