Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 525TL (Rp 2,222,875) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)