Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,167TL (Rp 11,921,464) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (23 minutes ago)