Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 172% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,432TL (€1,547) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)