Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 156% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,926TL (€1,588) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)