Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11049 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,997TL (27,126 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)