Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.778 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,866TL ($1,817) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)