Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13126 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,043TL (15,567₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fresno, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)