Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22690 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 456TL (E£ 2,011) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (41 minutes ago)