Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38711 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 32% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,108TL (5,444 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)