Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43118 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 24% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,427TL (5,630 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)