Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,925TL (元6,709) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)