Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,692TL (元5,182) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)