Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,045TL (₨109,235) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)