Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00251 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,539TL (10,165,037 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (28 minutes ago)