Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,298TL (2,903,460 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)