Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00262 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 117% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,519TL (2,491,032 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)