Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,333TL (2,625,911 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)