Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,838TL (3,987 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)