Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.277 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,279TL (3,350 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)