Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,890TL (€6,082) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)