Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,112TL (€1,718) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)