Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02200 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 128% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 142,300TL (6,467,434 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)