Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02130 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 380% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,324TL (766,533 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)