Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01931 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 260% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,432TL (540,255 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)