Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19176 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,726TL (Mex$ 14,215) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (43 minutes ago)