Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19473 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,090TL (Mex$ 21,001) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)