Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,447TL (R$ 3,949) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)