Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 113% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,540TL (662,115 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)