Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.864 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,478TL ($1,418) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (32 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (42 minutes ago)