Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,987TL ($1,374) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (43 minutes ago)