Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,670TL (3,799 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)