Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,153TL (3,474 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)