Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02208 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 219% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,169TL (505,915 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)