Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02281 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 107% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,178TL (227,009 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)