Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 850 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 120% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,164TL (€1,231) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)