Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 802 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 103% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,478TL (€1,177) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)