Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37832 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,572TL (14,727 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)