Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38006 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,166TL (13,592 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (27 minutes ago)