Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,001TL (€1,273) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)