Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,997 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,414TL (€843) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)