Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07067 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,593TL (Php36,691) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)