Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,417TL (元3,754) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)