Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,600TL (€1,444) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)