Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,756TL (€5,388) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)