Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,907TL (€1,269) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)