Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,793 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.202 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,929TL (S/. 4,099) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)