Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.368 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,542TL (S/. 4,052) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)