Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,044 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,912TL (S/. 4,552) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)