Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,383TL (773,131 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)