Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,431TL (645,495 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (42 minutes ago)